Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer

We visited Mom and Dad Oertle in Utah in August. The kids and Brian went down the river. They said it was cold!!


Joshy liked to see what Grandpa was doing on the computer.

This is the family on top of the Conference center

Cute picture of Grandpa and Josh and Tyler

We went on a hike with the Shumways and Allreds up a canyon near Pleasant Grove. The kids took advantage of the waterfall.







The Seeesters.



Sofia and Josh. Meeting Sofia was worth the trip to Utah. What a funny girl. Brian fell in love with Alicia too.

We went to the art gallery at BYU. Joshy a cute part of the exhibit!




Brian and the kids got out on the way to Utah and took a picture near the Grand Canyon. Josh and I flew to Utah because we didn't have enough seats in the truck.

Josh was willing to cuddle with all of us to see could see the pictures. We would take the picture and show him and he would say, "ahhhhhhh"





This is Sunday night after Josh missed his nap because of church. Actually it was quite miraculous because he has almost NEVER fallen asleep except in his bed. He had two puddings because I put cream in one (to up the calories) and he was mad so I gave him another one and he ended up eating parts of both.

1 comment:

Remodelaholic said...

I know that I come from a good looking family, but man, Noelle you are just the most beautiful thing on the planet! That picture of you is stunning!

And Joshy is adorable! I cannot wait to see you guys in November! Does that still work for you? Let me know! (etta saw the pictures of you guys and she got all excited, maybe she remembers hanging out with Joshy while we wanted them to come here so badly!)

Love you all, Cass